Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cooking Disaster

Both B and I had a disaster in the kitchen this weekend. B wanted to pre-make a big pot of green bean tapioca sweet soup for his company Halloween potluck. He looked up a recipe for the ingredients, but didn't follow the instructions. This is what it turned out:

The picture was not altered. The chopsticks in the pot was standing up vertically in the "soup". This pot of gel was conglomerated with two bags of green beans, two bags of tapioca, and two cans of coconut milk. It might look disgusting, but it did smell sweet. Nevertheless, the gel was thrown out.

I shouldn't be laughing too hard though. On Sunday, my curry beef burnt up:


I did my usual, but for some odd reason it burnt up. Maybe I left the heat on too high (at "2") for too long (1 hour) or I didn't add enough water. Oh well, there were still scrap leftover. It just tasted like bbq beef marinated with curry sauce. It didn't taste too bad. B ate it!


1 comments:

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)