Friday, July 24, 2015

Queen Procrastinator

I haven't updated this blog for over a year, and so much has happened.  Long story short, my crazie world is now evolving around a munchkin named Camryn.  I will be sharing this lifelong adventure here.

However, I think I will keep this blog around.  In case people want to look at interesting stuff I posted before.  As well continue posting adventures that I had (meant to post, but lazy), and will have.

So here's a brief review of what's happened between the last post on December 31, 2013 and now

Early 2014 - Same old.  Wake up, Work. Home. Sleep.  Work was busy though.  My boss and project manager lined up quite a number of projects for the summer as well for next year, 2015.  Oh man, I really was not looking forward to it.  Last summer really sucked.  The lack of life/work balance got me really depressed.

June 2014 - I decided to go to Japan (and maybe either South Korea or Taiwan) in September/October 2014, after the summer construction season is over. I spent quite a bit of time researching where I wanted to go. Although I mentioned my plans to B quite a bit, he still somehow was clueless with what's going on.

July 2014 - March 2015 - Before making the Japanese trip official by buying flight tickets, I had this thought lingering in my mind - Aunt Flo went missing.  Am I pregnant?  We weren't trying, but we were also not preventing it from happening.  Lo and behold, the pee stick faintly said POSITIVE.  I will tell my pregnant story more here.

March 2015 - Today -  I'm a mom.  It's definitely a whole different world.  Stories and experiences will be posted here.

So that's all for now.  More to come later... maybe.

0 comments: